About me - Answer to the question "Who the hell are you?" and "What are you talking about?".
- The things I toke from the STREAM and the things I can give back to the STREAM.
- The things I inherit form pioneers and the things I can share with others.
About this website - The Legacy, Self, and Sharing
- Legacy - The things I toke from the STREAM of HUMAN COLLECTIVE and the things I can give back to that STREAM. The LEGACY I inherited form the PIONEERS and the legacy I can leave behind.
- Self - Honestly, I build this website mostly for Self purpose, I need a way to keep track of my things - whatever I am thinking about or working on. I research things and document my research with a post, which I can easily find and refer to later. Hopefully, other people will find these posts helpful, relevant, or interesting.
- Sharing - For the strong desire of Sharing, I built 2 personal site before, this site is my third generation personal publishing platform (Actually 3.5th generation), also to be an example of "The Hacker's Way" to publishing.
Two transcendent understandings - "Two things changed from the time I start writing and blogging."
- I was so happy that I finally got a transcendent understanding of "The Power of Plain-Text", which is the reason of why masters choose, use, and like this way.
- I prefer wrote stuff by hand on papers and input them into computer to use computer write stuff. Why by hand, D.E. Knuth had a very precisely explaination, he totally see that through.
Answer to the question - "Why this site looks so simple, even ugly?"
As a information website, the whole site is an instance of pursuing Simplicity. One thing I found out is that low quality information on the Internet are way too much more than anywhere else, We all have limited time, so, I won't waste my words and your time. I'll keep everything Simple and Stupid, so you can find the information you want in a very short time, and then leave this site to do other important things. By the way, I don't think it's ugly, I'll say it's Minimalism.
Let's end with a quote
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Albert Einstein